Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Thanks for such a great family & friends

I just wanted to let everyone know that we have been very sick. Steve took 2 days off work to be home with the kids, so I could sleep. We also had an open house during this time. Which, Steve again did a great job helping with getting the house ready. My mom, took us all to the doctors yesterday. (Steve is in training for 3 days and was not able to take time off). Mom you have the patience of a Saint. Thank you to family and friends that helped and offered to help. You guys are the BEST!!!!!!!!!!

Drew and Sofia both have chest congestion with a red throat. When I was at the doctors on Thurs, I had a sinus infection. Yesterday, the doctor said I have pneumonia. The only good thing is none of us have the flu. They tested us all for both kinds. We were all negative. I hope with this new medicine, along with the shot I got, we will be better soon.

1 comment:

Michele said...

We miss you guys and hope you are back to good very soon!