Monday, November 16, 2009

Ballet and Tap class


These are some of the pictures from the first and second week of dance class. I have not be able to go yet, daddy has been taking her. I plan on going this week. We have been practicing some foot work at home. Sofia LOVES it.......



Some pictures before dance. Drew wants to do ballet. (Daddy says NO) We have to find some class that Drew can be in. Any suggestion for a one year old? Sofia says Thank You GR for finding the ballet slippers and leotard.


I found some of my old photo's when I was in ballet. I still remember some of the foot work. I wish there was a mommy and me ballet class. I would love to take it with Sofia. (I put these on the blog so people could get a good laugh)

{ps, we are getting somewhat better, I just can't believe how long this has lasted. I hope no one else gets sick}

3 comments:

grandmarockton said...

Daddy needs to understand that boys dance too! (not just the chicken dance) Just so CUTE!

The Pickle Family said...

She looks beautiful as a ballarina! Glad she is having fun! My boys love to dance too, maybe gymnastics is a good rout for them.

Pop-Pop * Nana said...

She is an absolute beautiful ballerina! Of course she is beautiful no matter what she is wearing or doing!