Monday, November 02, 2009

Playgroup at Sapora


We had a great time today. We had the whole place to ourselves. I love playdates. Drew was a little shy today. He stayed by my side, so I wasn't able to take very many pictures of the other kids or Sofia. He even got mad when I helped Dane.

Someone is ready for School. He put the backpack on all by himself. He wants to do everything Sofia does.
I caught him getting into the strawberry M&M's. He got the stool out of the bathroom, and carried it to the kitchen all by himself. I was in the bedroom getting dressed. He is very fast.
I just want to know how other families are doing with this time change. We are having a HARD time. This morning Drew was up at 5:45. A little secret I'll share, I'm not a morning person at all, never have been never will be. I get up at 7:30, and some days that is pushing it. I love my sleep. Anyways, you would think with Drew waking up that early he would be tired and want to sleep at nap time. NO he went down when we came home at 1:00 and about 20 minutes later he was up. He didn't fall back to sleep until 2:40. I finally woke him up at 3:45. I have another secret I take naps with the kids. So I didn't get my nap either. Thankfully he is sleeping right now. Lets pray he doesn't repeat the 5:45 tomorrow.

2 comments:

Pop-Pop * Nana said...

I absolutely love the picture of Drew with the back pack, he is growing up so fast! Be prepared Mellissa soon he will be going off to school~

Michele said...

Oh, Mommy! Hang in there! We kept Dane up a later a couple of nights hoping he would sleep in a little and that seems to have helped. I have also had super active playtime in the mornings so he is good and ready for his nap (you and I share the same "napping" secret :). Go to bed early tonight and have Steve put the kids to bed so you can have your rest!!