Thursday, October 22, 2009

Fun, Shots, Cooking


Sofia shirt says Happy New Year in Chinese. We think she is sooooooooooo darn cute.
This week we had fun at grandma's. Grandma is always spoiling the kids. Sofia and Grandma read books, while Drew destroyed her house.

I took the kids to the doctors. Sofia and Drew both have been coughing a lot. And the medicine they got is gone. I took them in and Dr thinks it allergies. Just like mommy and daddy. The doctor asked if they had gotten the flu shot yet, I said no because I thought they were sick. Sofia got the swine flu mist, and the regular flu shot. Drew just got the regular flu shot. They were not happy after that. So tonight, I thought we should make rice crispy treats. I think I put way to much butter and marshmallow in them, I'll have daddy taste them when he gets home.

4 comments:

Kris said...

You are right, Sophia is soooooooooo cute! I laughed when I read Drew destroyed the house. I think him and X could do some damage. And I'm sorry to hear they are sick, hope they feel better soon!

Michele said...

I am with Kris, Sophia is super cute! Steve and I are very disappointed that she has already been promised to Michael.lol And ladies, your boys have NOTHING on Dane! There is a reason none of you have been invited over yet!!

grandmarockton said...

I do not SPOIL kids: I give them ALL the LOVE they can handle!

Pop-Pop * Nana said...

It's our job to spoil our grandkids right Sandy!