Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Pumpkin Carving

Tonight we had so much fun carving pumpkins. When I was taking the stuff out the pumpkin Drew would say "EWW". Sofia wanted to help me she wasn't afraid of the icky stuff. Sofia and Drew thought the tops would make good hats. So every picture that I have with them and the pumpkin they have the lids on there heads.
Can you tell what's on the pumpkin. (Just image what we used to carve the pumpkins. I'll give you a hint you can find the tools in your husbands tool box. We didn't have anything fancy to use.)
When the kids went to bed a baked the pumpkin seeds. Thanks Vicki for the sea salt. They taste a lot better with sea salt on them.


2 comments:

Kris said...

Great pumpkins! And I love that they wore the lids on their heads! So what tool did you use to carve them?

grandmarockton said...

Hey they are MOUSE, Kitty! CUTE