Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Some Catching Up


Alyssa invited Sofia to her dance class. Sofia really liked it. The girls listen so well to the teacher.
Sofia got the new Tinker Bell DVD. Thanks to you know who.....



Daddy raced over the weekend. His car was not like this when he left. I think he hit a few things. You would think that he would drive better than this since he's a police officer.
Our little Panda. Thanks for the outfit.
We have been busy. On Monday we went back to the Doctors. Drew and Sofia both have ear infections. On Tuesday, Sofia went to school. We found out that her costume has to be a animal. So I went shopping, I found a dog. It was only 8.00. I'll post photo's tomorrow.
Today, we went to grandma's to visit. Had a wonderful lunch. Thanks to the "Good Cooker"!! Tonight, we went to Alyssa's dance class. Sofia had so much fun. WE are looking at putting her in dance class. She liked the tap shoes the best, so if I can find just a tap class we will put her in it. It brought back memories when I was little, I was in ballet.

3 comments:

Kris said...

It really does look like Sophia loves to dance! And that car! It looks pretty rough.

Kris said...

Grrr, I just realized that I keep spelling your daughter's name wrong. Sorry!

Pop-Pop * Nana said...

Yep Daddy did hit a few things while he was racing...grandma is usually really nervous watching Daddy race but that day we had a great time! Thanks for inviting us Steve! The dance class sounds like a great idea, can't wait to see you dance baby girl~