Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Sofia's second day at Preschool

Drew climbed into the sand table. Our little monkey....
Sofia's kitty
Sofia giving daddy kisses bye bye.....

This picture was taken the other day at Grandma's. I think Brody needs a kitty..... All the kids had there kitty's grandma had gotten them.

Today, was Sofia's second day of preschool. She got to bring her favorite stuff animal. Can you guess what she took? Her meow meow. She loves that kitty, Grandma got it for her a long time ago. She brought us home a picture she colored. She said she played outside on the slide, played with play dough and had snacks. But when I picked her up she thought we were going to McDonald's, like we did on her first day of class. I said we can't go every time she has preschool. She said that's OK, I will have a ham and cheese sandwich.
Today, while Sofia was at preschool, I cleaned her room, mop the kitchen, cleaned the bathroom and vacuum. After that Drew and I played until it was time to pick up Sofia. I can't believe how much you can get done with only one child. I already have my list of things to do on Thursday. My house will be clean clean clean. For anyone that knows me I like things clean. When my house is clean I have less stress and that makes me very happy......(And everyone else)

1 comment:

The Pickle Family said...

I agree 100%. A clean house is a stress free house, to me. Life does not always allow that though. But we are so lucky to have these little mess machines in our lives. God is sure good to us!