Thursday, August 27, 2009

No MORE TOYS PLEASE

Today, Drew and I cleaned the toy room. I can't believe how many toys are kids have. The problem is that they only play with 1/3 of the toys. So I took everything out of buckets and the toy box and sorted it. The stuff that doesn't get played with and the stuff that does. Well the first photo is all the stuff that is getting donated. That big back bag is filled to the top with toys. So just a reminder please don't waste your money on toys for the kids. If you do know that it will end up going to the good will. So save your money.
Alyssa and Grandma stopped by and the kids played tea party. Sofia showed Grandma her fundraiser stuff she got today. So with grandma's order were off to a good start. Thanks grandma. They sure do start the kids off early with fundraisers. Along with fundraiser stuff, Sofia worked on the letter S, talked about how "God made me", colored a picture, and played with play dough. She had another good day at preschool.




I just had to add this picture. Steve actually did "A dish". I mean as long as we have been married I can count on my hand the number of times he has done dishes. (I'm such a good wife!!)

2 comments:

The Gronewold Family said...

I am cleaning out our toy room today as well. Have you heard of Discovery Toys? Ever since I started buying their toys, I have been wanting to get rid of all my old toys. My kids play with simpler toys so the complicated ones are getting the boot!

grandmarockton said...

WOW! good job STEVE maybe i'll keep you!