Thursday, August 19, 2010

Zoo and Sofia's Yellow Belt











We had a busy day. We went to the zoo with my sister, niece, great niece, and Lyle. We had a great time, seeing all the animals. We want to go back in the fall. I have never been in the fall or winter. When we got home from the zoo, it was time for TKD. Sofia received her yellow belt today. Grand Master Ha was the one who gave our the belts. He called her "Sofia China".


He also told us we had a picture of her that he was going to make into a poster. He told us we could buy it from him for 1,000. He laughed while he said it. We did to.


Tomorrow is Sofia's first full day of Pre K 4. I don't know how we or how she is going to handle it. All day without Sofia. Before she went to bed, she told me she doesn't want to go to school. I'm a little sad, last year she loved school. I hope she likes it once she gets there.

No comments: