Friday, August 20, 2010

First day of 4 year old Preschool


Sofia running to us. She gave me the biggest hug. I hugged and kissed her lots. We missed our baby girl.

On the way, to get ice cream. All day preschool wore Sofia out.
Today was Sofia's first day of preschool. She will be going all day three days a week. Sofia didn't want to go this morning. I didn't want her to stay all day. When we left I was crying and when we picked her up I was crying. This is the first time I have been away from her that long. I don't even want to think about kindergarten. When we picked her, we asked if she like school and she said yes. Steve had a special treat for her. He took all of us to DQ for ice cream. I'm hoping that Monday will be better for me.

Drew enjoyed the day with us all to himself. We took him to the fair. He loved seeing all the animals and seeing his cousin Kayla.

2 comments:

grandmarockton said...

Remember your to give them WINGS!

Michele said...

I am freaking out for you, M.!! It's bittersweet when they hit these milestones. I'm so thankful we'll have each other with the boys next year. I can barely type the words!!!!