Monday, January 11, 2010

Happy Birthday Dane


The Birthday Boy....... He is So Cute!

The boys like to play in the lockers?? I will never understand will I!

Today we meet with our Lifelink friends for a playgroup. It was extra special because it was Dane's second birthday. We played, had lunch and Michele brought cupcakes for all of us. They were very good Michele. We had a wonderful time as always. We made it home just in time for naps. WE all needed one. Sorry I was not able to take many pictures. I only took 15. I think that is a record.

1 comment:

Michele said...

I just found a post all about us!!! What a nice surprise - you are so thoughtful! It was such a special way to spend his birthday to be with all of you :) You got some really cute pics! It was a year ago I met all of you and you have enriched my life more than you will ever know. I thank God for our friendship!!