Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day



All my kids.... I have the BEST KIDS in the whole wide world......
Today, daddy and the kids took me to breakfast. Sofia told me she loved me all day long along with Happy Mothers Day. She is so sweet. Grandma Linda stopped by to see us.
After lunch and naps we went to Grandma and Grandpa's for dinner. Thank you mom for cooking for us. The food was very good as always.
I have to say I'm very blessed to have such a wonderful mom. I hope that one day my kids say the same about me. I learned to be a mom from one of the best in the world. I love you mom. Happy Mothers Day to all the moms, daughters and soon to be moms......
Today was my nephew Brody's birthday. Happy 3rd birthday Brody. We miss you. Come back and visit soon.

2 comments:

grandmarockton said...

THANKS

Kara said...

Happy Mother's Day! The kids looked so cute in their special outfits:).