Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Aunt Julie (aka "Calgon take me away")






On Sunday, Aunt Julie came over to visit. She played with the kids and then it was time for us to GO. We went to bd's Mongolian barbecue. It was OK. We like Stir Crazy better. After lunch we went shopping. It was nice to get out of the house. Daddy was home with the kids. So we have made plans that she will take me away once a month. Or more if needed. (Right Julie) The first time Drew saw Julie he looked at her then at me and so on. I think he was a little confused. Sofia did the same thing. They both were saying um, she looks like me. We are so very lucky to have Aunt Julie in our lives.

1 comment:

grandmarockton said...

YES! not everyone can still be friends with someone from 2nd grade STILL. Your good for each other: HOPE you will get a little ME time as that makes for a better MOM! if daddy can't bs I WILL!?