Saturday, January 31, 2009

Sofia says "Hi Michael"







Sofia, Drew and Wrigley eating a breakfast bar. This was Drew's first time eating them. (He likes them)


Sofia has been talking about Michael. (The Pickle's) She really wants Michael to see her shirt. Last week we had plan on going over for play date, but Isaiah was sick. Sofia has been upset that Michael has not seen her shirt. So I told her if she took pretty pictures I would put them on the blog so that Michael could see her. Guess what she was in the room sitting down and smiling. All I need to do is talk about Michael. (I used my photoshop with the first photo of Sofia and the three of the kids. Sorry about the color)
Anyone want to guess when Drew will start walking? Everyday he is letting go longer and standing by himself. (We are not pushing him either) I know once he starts walking nothing is SAFE>>>

1 comment:

The Pickle Family said...

Well, not just Isaiah but all the pickles got sick all week, no fun. Glad you all did not come over to be exposed. Sophia, you made Michael smile real big! You look very cute. Michael just kept pointing at the computer and smiling. He can be a man of few words.