Wednesday, November 19, 2008

National Visa Center Has Spoken!!!!!!!!

Today, Steve called the NVC. (My voice is almost gone!!) (Steve is Loving it!!)
The first time he called they had no idea what he was talking about. When he called to tell me this, I said to call back. So he did. The guy on the phone said they had received the paperwork from Immigration 2 days ago. He said they already sent the paperwork to the Embassy in Korea. So we are thinking in the range of up to 8 weeks we should be getting our CALL. (Don't quote us on the timeframe. As we have learned that nothing is definite)

2 comments:

grandmarockton said...

YEA! positive THOUGHTS are in order! Time to work on quilt NOW?

Kara said...

Hi there!

So glad you are moving along again! I'm so happy for you!

I can't find your email and wanted to ask how you went about contacting your congressman. Phone, email? Any help would be appreciated!

Kara