Monday, November 10, 2008

2 years ago and Sofia turned 33 months



Two years ago today, we were on a plane coming home with Sofia. We spent the day talking about our time spent in China and the long plane ride home. We sure can't believe its been two years. Sofia also turned 33 months today. Lately Sofia has been very assertive in what she wants and what she doesn't want. Whoever said "Terrible Two's" hasn't seen the Terrible Three's. We don't know what it is lately but she is slowly becoming a "Little Princess" I know we have been spoiled by her behavior. She is still a very good child, its just that she is saying: "No I don't want it" or "I want it" has started. (with a little attitude) She wants to be in control!! We did celebrate with a little ice cream tonight.
Also we have now waited 4 weeks for our Immigration paperwork!!!!

2 comments:

Kara said...

I'm sure your day was filled with wonderful memories! Hang in there with the wait. I know how hard it can be!

Kara

Pop-Pop * Nana said...

I can't believe it's been 2 years since we met our "baby girl". That day at the airport was one of the most important days in our lives!
Love you~