Friday, October 17, 2008

GUESS WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We got a call from our SW, DCFS has sent our approval letter to USCIS. So we can check one more thing off the list. I should take the time to explain the steps. So we are at step number 5. I hope this helps explain the process. If I have missed something, I'm sure one of my fellow Lifelink friends will correct me. With each step they give a timeframe of how long it will take to get to the next step.
1. Referral
2 Acceptance paperwork
3 Legals
4 DCFS
5 USCIS
6 National Visa Center
7 Embassy issues your P3 packet to Eastern
8 Eastern returns P3 packet to Embassy
9 Embassy issues Visa Appointment
10Embassy issues Visa
Baby is Ready to Travel as soon as the Visa is issued!!!!!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Congrats! One step closer to bringing that son of yours home! Now, let's see USCIS work hard and get to your file in record time...

Kara said...

Yeah!!! So glad things are moving for you again!

kara (yahoo group)