Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Frustrated!!!!!

I been wanted to post about our second adoption. We got our referral on Aug 14Th. Which was a very very happy day for us. On Sept 9Th our paperwork went to DCFS. The frustration comes with DCFS. We still don't have our paperwork from them. Its been over 4 weeks. Its not looking good for him to be home by Christmas. (At this rate anyways) We have been praying, he would be home for his first Christmas. We just have to sit back and wait and see. God has a plan. If its met to be it will be. Its out of our control at this point.

3 comments:

Jill said...

I'm so sorry you are stuck in this part of the process. I hope you hear something this week and the rest of your process flies through with no problems!
I've been thinking of you!
Jill

Jen said...

I too am sorry that you are stuck here waiting. I pray that your son is being loved on, is healthy, and will be coming home very soon. I hope that your paperwork starts moving soon and flies right on though to the end.

Erica, Jeramy, and Micah said...

So sorry that you're still not getting through DCFS. FWIW, we arrived home on Dec. 31st with Micah and had Christmas with him that first week we were home. Keep the tree up and buy presents for your son! It'll be a 2nd Christmas if he comes home after! I bet Sophia would like that! (Call me crazy, I'm still holding onto my original guess though!)