Monday, September 06, 2010

Wow it's already September

Where has the summer gone? We have had a wonderful yet busy summer. I just can't believe it's September already. We have been so blessed this summer with such beautiful weather. We had a wonderful vacation, had lots of playdates with our friends. I'm sure we will be just as busy this fall. We might be going on another vacation. Sofia is enjoying school and next week Drew starts a gym class. I'll post pictures of our first day. Some pictures of what we have been doing.
After we saw Thomas we came home and Grandma had gotten all the Thomas train stuff out. Drew is still playing with it. He loves Thomas the train. (Someone tell my why we took him to see Thomas, he didn't know who Thomas was before that)


We went to a new place called Bounce O Roma with Steve's sister Stacy, Brandon, Lilly and Grandma and Grandpa T. It was a lot of fun. We already made plans to visit again.


One of the apple orchards opened up a week ago. We meet Erica and Micah out there. The kids had so much fun playing and eating the apples and donates. We already have plans to go
tomorrow. Fun Fun.


The house is completed. I wanted all of us on the front porch, but my mom won't get in the picture. I should of photoshop her in.

1 comment:

grandmarockton said...

WHY ruin a good photo!