Monday, September 13, 2010

Drew's first haircut


I should say, first haircut that didn't involve us shaving his head. He did really well, until the electric razor came out. He is very sensitive around his neck and ears. We like how it turned out. The lady told us we could do a faux hawk (Fohawk). We might try one tomorrow and see how it looks. The ladies said he was so handsome, in which Drew said "Yes" He is becoming the little parrot he repeats everything, he is putting three word sentences together. Nothing gets pass him. And he has developed "The Look" Just like his mommy.

1 comment:

The Morris Family said...

Milestone are so much fun!!! Your family is beautiful! I love seeing them grow up!

I don't have your email so I thougt I would answer your question in regards to the camera from my blog on here. I usually shoot a Cannon Rebel TI but it is film so I borrowed Vickie's Nikon D40 for the wedding since it is digital. It was awesome!! It took great photos!


Cheers!
DeAnna Morris