Sunday, June 27, 2010

Birthday Party, Korean Picnic, Granduation Party=Busy Weekend

This weekend has been very busy. On Saturday our niece Lilly turned 1. She got lots of new toys and clothes. Lilly loved that she had her very own cake to eat. So sweet.



This is Sofia's Ta kwon do instructors Master Park. We were a little surprised to see him today. He did a demo for all of us, he is very good. Sofia even went and sat on his lap during lunch. He is very good with the children.

Aunt Julie was being nice to Steve today.

On Sunday, we were invited to a Korean picnic. They had a church service first. I really enjoyed the service. Steve and the kids were busy making butterflies with the bible school teacher. After the service, we ate lunch. Wow the food was soooo good. We had such a great time. The people were all so nice. We will definitely be back next year. After lunch we were off to my cousin Dustin graduation party. I sure hope the kids sleep in tomorrow. I'm tired and can't wait until 8, so I can go to bed.

1 comment:

Michele said...

I am sooooo glad you guys came to the picnic this year! Great pics of the TKD demo!