Sunday, May 09, 2010

Happy Mothers Day to all the Moms in the World


My beautiful kids. I'm one lucky mom!!!

My mothers day presents.

I had such a great day. Sofia made me a Mother's Day present at preschool. She has wanted me to open the present since Thursday. So first thing this morning she brought the present to me and told me "mommy you can open the present it's mothers day." Steve bought me a fire pit, I've been wanting one for about a year. Can't wait to make some S' More.
I'm so thankful for the mom I have. She has made me the woman that I am today. I love you Mom.
Today, I said a pray for Sofia and Drew's mother. I pray they know that I'm doing everything to be the BEST mom I can. Thank you God for letting me be a mom to 4 wonderful kids!

1 comment:

Michele said...

Happy Mother's Day, M.! I am so thankful to have you as a friend and your encouragement has made me a better mom :)