Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy New Years.

Sofia didn't get a nap. So she crashed as soon as we got home.

Today is the Chinese, Korean New Year. We went to our local FCC, for a Chinese New Year party.(We were not able to make the Korean party last week)The kids had lots of fun. It's always great to see old friends. I can't believe how kids change so fast, from one year to the next.
The unpacking is going well. Today, as we were going to the FCC party, Sofia asked if we could go home to get some juice. We had to explain that we don't live in our old house anymore. If you ask her if she likes the new house AKA Grandma's house she says I love it.....
I would like to ask for a prayer for my mom.

1 comment:

Michele said...

What a great family pic - it looks like Drew has had a growth spurt! You have a huge group at FCC, how fantastic. But are they as fun as we are?? Just kidding!! Will keep your Mom in my prayers :)