Saturday, September 12, 2009

Milwaukee Zoo


Future Husband and Wife.......


Rachel, Michael, Isaiah, Sofia, Drew and I all went to the zoo. We had so much fun. We had no idea that there was a special event today. So the zoo was packed. It was a lot of fun. I didn't get many pictures. My photograph is very limited when you have more than one child to watch. The car ride was great, they all did really well. I need to practice my throwing, Rachel was able to throw Isaiah's cup all the way to the back. I wasn't so lucky and we had to pull over to get Drew's kitty. The last picture is Rachel's van. My pop exploded and went everywhere in her van. I'm soooooo Sorry Rachel. Hopefully she will forgive us and let us back in the van.......

4 comments:

The Pickle Family said...

You are silly, it all cleaned up no problem. We all had a nice time. We have to go back to ride the train and of course you are welcome in the van.

grandmarockton said...

LOOKS like a LOT OF FUN!!! maybe next time ? Are the Pickle's SAVING for dowery?

Jill said...

Cute pictures... Drew is getting so big!!!

Pop-Pop * Nana said...

Looks like Sofia and Michael were unseparable! How sweet are they~