Sunday, August 16, 2009

Grandpa we LOVE YOU


Yesterday afternoon Grandpa lost his battle with cancer. He was a wonderful dad and grandpa. (the best) He loved being around the grandkids. He was patient, kind, loving and enjoyed spoiling the kids and me. We love him very much and he will be greatly missed by all. This world will never be the same, but his memories will live on. We are very lucky to have had him in our lives. We have an angel watching over us. I know that one day we will meet again.
Thank you for all the prayers.

5 comments:

Pop-Pop * Nana said...

It is so hard to lose your Dad, but know his memories will always live on in your hearts~You are all in our thoughts and prayers...
Love you~

Celeste and Tom said...

We are so sorry for your loss and may your memories of your Dad and Grandpa help you through this difficult time. Our sympathy to you and your family.

Jennifer and Kevin McFatridge said...

Grandma Rockton, Steve, Mellissa, Sofia and Drew...we are thinking of you during these difficult days. We are so sorry for your loss.

Jen said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I'm so very sorry for your loss.

Kara said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. He sounds like he was a great man. I will keep you in my prayers.