Saturday, July 04, 2009

Happy 4th......






Drew sleeping with his new kitty.....
Sofia watching some of the Fireworks on TV.
Hope everyone is enjoying the 4th. We had a quiet one. I thought I better take a picture of Drew on his First 4th. I didn't think about there clothes until I decided to take some pictures. I was not even going to attempt to change Drew's clothes.
Drew is in some pain today. Last night was the worst. We had to take off the band aid. (I did) He screamed for about 15 minutes, then went to sleep for 30 minutes. He is getting his Tylenol on a regular basis....
Tonight, Grandma and Grandpa came over to see us. We had pizza, and went for a walk. When we came back Sofia wanted Grandma to fix popcorn. But Grandma and Grandpa had to go home. Thanks for checking on the Grand kids and the pizza....

No comments: