Sunday, July 12, 2009

Busy Weekend

Sofia loves the M&M car...

Daddy likes Jeff Gordon...


Dean and Judy.. The happy couple......
We had a very busy weekend. So I wanted to update.
On Friday, Steve and I went to Joliet for the nascar race. He had won tickets to both the nationwide and cup race. This was my first and only race. When we got there it was raining. So we stood under a tent for awhile. After the rain stopped, we were able to watch some of the qualifying. Well actually I feel asleep. Yep I fell asleep. I guess that confirms that I can sleep anywhere. When the race started, I didn't know who I was supposed to watch. I was confused. (Which doesn't take much) Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for taking such good care of the kids....
On Saturday, Steve took our neighbor Scott. The kids and I stayed home. Steve and Scott had a good time.
Today, I went to a good friend of the family's 50th wedding renewal of their vows. I asked Judy and Dean what their secret was. They both just laughed. It was nice seeing everyone.

1 comment:

grandmarockton said...

Thanks for letting us GET SPOILED by your BEAUTIFUL children! THANKS for taking the pictures for me, and the lovely youngn' today!