Friday, April 24, 2009

Please help us! Vote for which dress you like.....


Dress #1 Dress #2
Dress #3
The two princess.....
We need your help. Grandma got 3 dresses for Sofia. She is going to be a princess at the Senior prom. She was chosen out of 12 other girls. Grandma couldn't just get one dress she picked up 3 dress. We now have to choose which one Sofia will wear to the prom. Please help us. Sofia hasn't picked which one she likes. I will post the day of the prom which one she will wear. (May 2) You can click on the photo so you can see the detail of the dress.

13 comments:

Jen said...

I vote for #3. They are all very pretty, but #3 is gorgeous! Although, my first prom dress was that color and I felt like a princess in it, so I may be a little biased.

(I'm going to have to go and dig up a photo now so I can remember the details on it.)

Pop-Pop * Nana said...

I think I am going to vote for #1...She is beautiful in all of them though...you have a hard decision to make** Love you guys~

Celeste and Tom said...

I vote for dress #3 as well.

The Pickle Family said...

I am going to vote for #2. I am the odd one so far. They are all very cute. I like white with their beautiful skin tones. You can't go wrong with any dress on such a beautiful girl.

Kara said...

Oh my goodness! How on earth are you going to pick? She looks so beautiful in all of them!

grandmarockton said...

#2 for G-pa

grandmarockton said...

#1 for michele

grandmarockton said...

#3 for Rhonda ?

grandmarockton said...

grannie says #2 with baby pink roses (small and real) to pin on waist area!

Julz said...

I like #2, luv aunt Julie

Erica, Jeramy, and Micah said...

This is a really tough one, they are all beautiful! I think I'm going with #2 though. It seems the most princessy to me! Whatever one she wears, she'll look beautiful in though! Have fun, Sofia!

Jill said...

Melissa, I love #3 the best. She looks so cute in all of them..... Jill

Tina n Family said...

i vote for # 2 , but shes sooo pretty in all of them .