Wednesday, April 22, 2009

A first for Sofia and A first for Drew

Today, I took Drew back to the doctors. He was at the Doctors on Monday. They did a strep test, and it turned out neg. The doctor said if he wasn't better to come back in two day. So when we get to the Doctors office. Sofia is out of her booster seat. I asked her how did you get out. She said I unbuckled myself. Oh I see. Sofia can get herself in and out of her seat. Not a good thing. I told her she can only unbuckle herself when Mommy stops the car and she is getting out. Drew got his first antibiotic today. The doctors is just amazed that as much stuff he has in his ears and nose he didn't see a ear infection. His throat is more red then on Monday. So to be safe he order antibiotics for him. If not better in a couple of days we are to take him back. This may be due to allergies. Lets hope not. Sofia, Steve, Wrigley and I all have allergies. So I guess he fits right in if its all due to allergies. Oh Drew is getting more teeth. Last night I counted 5 peeking thru...

1 comment:

Julz said...

Sofia is so smart- goodness they learn early. Drew is getting prepared to eat steak with those teeth coming in just like his Dad :)