Thursday, March 26, 2009

I love this new camera I love this camera!!!!!

Want to play BALL?
Please stop taking my picture.......

I'm so sweet...........


Not another picture......
This one was taking in AV. It makes the background fuzzy.....

Bath time fun.....(They will KILL me for this one when they get older....)
This will be my last post about my camera. I have taken so many pictures since Tuesday. I'm going to sign up for a class in April. I can't wait. We have already decided we will need a better lens, and I would like to get a fisheye lens. If anyone has any suggestion about lens, please share.

3 comments:

Jen said...

I love your new camera too... it takes fun photos. Thanks for sharing!

I suggest adding an external hard drive to your list too. We had to get one to store all or photos 'cause after a couple of months the photos really take up a large section of your hard drive!

~Candi~ said...

Hi. We have met you at the picnics a couple of times, our little girl is from Fujian. I saw your blog link on Ginas so I stopped by. Sofia is so cute and congratulations on Drew, what a cutie!

Kara said...

I love seeing all the photos. I have been off the blogs for a while so I had a lot to catch up on. Glad you are all doing so well!