Thursday, February 12, 2009

Dr H


some pictures I took of Alyssa. (I sure do wish I had that Nikon D90!!! Someday)


The girls were ganging up on Poor Drew

Today, I took Sofia in for her 3 year old check up. Dr H is so nice. He told Sofia she was beautiful, smart and just perfect. We talked about how Sofia never went through the terrible 2's but 3 is another story. The nurse told me that 3's are worse than two. So I wonder where did the "terrible 2" come from? I guess we are in for some rocky roads ahead. Hopefully it won't last long. They checked her blood pressure, which was a new thing. She is 37 inches tall. And weighs 29 pounds. She is in the 5o% for both height and weight. I guess when people say she is tall, she really isn't. She also got her first Valentines from Dr. H. She loved it because it was Mickey Mouse. Dr H. has everything Mickey Mouse. When I was a child he would give us Mickey Mouse stickers and a penny. He is such an awesome doctor. When it was time to leave She gave him a hug and kiss. Tina and Alyssa came over for a visit. Sofia loves it when Alyssa comes over to play.

1 comment:

grandmarockton said...

Its so nice they can PLAY together, wish they could more often!