Monday, December 08, 2008

I'm still alive






Today, was a test. Steve had to go back to work. His last day is Friday, for 3 weeks. I still have all my hair!! HA HA. Today was actually not bad. I really thought I would be pulling out my hair by the time Steve got home. Drew slept in his crib until 2:30 am. I gave him a bottle and he fell back to sleep until 6:15. I was even able to take a shower. I put Drew in the chair that we borrowed from Grandma and Grandpa T. He loved it. Thank you Grandma and Grandpa T for letting us borrow the chair and jumperoo. We want to thank Grandma and Grandpa for the saucer play thing. Also a BIG thanks for all the gifts that we have received. We really appreciate all the offers off help.

4 comments:

Pop-Pop * Nana said...

Drew..We are so glad you are enjoying the jumparoo and seat!
We can't wait to see you! Hopefully it will be soon~
Sofia, it looks like you are being a wonderful big sister! It's great that you are helping Mommy & Daddy.
Love you guys~

Erica, Jeramy, and Micah said...

Love the smiles! He's so cute! I'm glad things are going well and that you're all surviving (and showered! That can be the biggest challenge with a little one!). Can't wait to see you guys!

Jill said...

I just checked in. Congratulations!! Drew is such a cutie. Glad he and Sofia are getting along! And congratulations on your shower...I'm very impressed! I'm still trying to find time for those! :-)

Kristen said...

I can completely relate, my husband was back at work 1 week after our son came home...so far I've survived 4 work days solo...I'm impressed you showered :)

Drew is adorable and it looks like he is doing well. Glad the doctor's appt was good!

Kristen