Thursday, October 30, 2008

Crying, Mad, Angery, Upset, Happy

You ask why? Well I didn't want to post anything about our paperwork on Sofia's Gotcha Day. What we know at this point. The USCIS department said they reviewed our paperwork. But they said it would be another 2-4 weeks before they would make a decision. So I emailed them on Tuesday to ask why the 2-4 weeks. They have yet to respond. We also found out that another Lifelink family who's paperwork was approved on the same day ours was, got there I600A on Monday, which is the paperwork from USCIS.
I'm so happy for the Hensons they are in Korea right now meeting there son. To our little guy if we could we would move mountains so that you could come home. Happy 8mos to our little M. We love you
Mama and Daddy

3 comments:

Jen said...

I'm so sorry. I hope that you find out some answers soon, and that your I-600A comes quickly. Please take care!

grandmarockton said...

REMEMBER God has the plan and ALL things happen as they are PLANNED! Keep the FAITH>

Kara said...

I am praying that you get over this hurdle very very soon. I am sorry you are going trhough this, and am wishing you meet little M very soon.

Kara