Saturday, September 20, 2008

Lunch with Great Grandpa and Grandpa

We had lunch with Great Grandpa Grant and Grandpa for their birthday. We all had a great time. (Sorry it was very sunny in the place and I took more photo's but they didn't turn out)



After Sofia's nap we went outside to play. I keep telling her it won't be long and it will be too cold to play outside. She has been asking when can she make a snowman. (I told her not for a long time hopefully:)
On a side note Sofia used the big potty all by herself. She is really proud of it too. I didn't think she could get herself on the big toilet. Guess I was wrong. Also she woke me up 2 times last night to use the potty. (All night dry:)

1 comment:

Pop-Pop * Nana said...

Way to go "Baby Girl" or should we call you "Big Girl" now...Pop-Pop & Nana are so proud of you!
Love you! You are going to be such a good big sister to your baby brother*