Sunday, April 13, 2008

FCC Bowling Party










Today our local FCC (Families with Children from China) went bowling. It was a lot of fun. Also a lot of work. Sofia was a handful. She did help mommy with her score. The first game I bowled a 124 which is very good since I don't think I've been bowling in about 10 years. Steve doesn't remember his score. I think it's because Sofia and I beat him the first game. The second game we scored a 114. Which I know Steve's score was around 126. So he beat us the second game.
Vince, John and Steve did a great job bowling while holding the girls. Aunt Julie showed Sofia how to bowl.
I only took 35 pictures. I was too busy chasing Sofia around. I have to say thank you to Vince and Dani for getting Sofia a little toy. She is still playing with it.

No comments: