Friday, February 22, 2008

Happy New Years Surprise!!!!!!

This is the front of the card. The inside, There is nothing written in the card. I don't know if its cause they thought we would not be able to have it translated. And the envelope it came in.
Today, I went out and got the mail like any other day. And I found a card. I will post the scan photo's on the blog. It's from Sofia's orphanage. What a wonderful thing for her to have as she grows up. I started to cry. I don't know if this is common or not. We are so thankful for all the people who took care of Sofia. When Sofia wakes from her nap I will have to take some photo's of her with the card. I wish we could go back. We really do miss China. I hope that one day we will be able to take Sofia back. (If she wants too)

1 comment:

Jennifer and Kevin McFatridge said...

How wonderful for all of you! What an amazing thing for her to have when she is old enough to understand the significance of it.