Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone!!!!!







I cooked my first Turkey today. And nobody has gotten sick so I must of did something right:) Well to tell you the truth mom came over this morning and helped me with the turkey. When Sofia woke up she ran into the living room and found grandma on the coach, She was very surprised that grandma would be here that early in the morning. Grandma took the boys home with her and Sofia got her coat, gloves and hat out because she wanted to go with. She cried because grandma left her. Sofia enjoyed all the food. Her favorite was grandma's 7 layer salad. After lunch Sofia and I took a nap. When we woke up it was time to go see grandma and grandpa T. Our batteries died on the camera so we didn't get many photo's tonight. I hope everyone enjoyed Thanksgiving.

No comments: