Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Sofia got a kitty





Today Sofia and I went to grandma and grandpa's house. When we pulled up Asa was looking for us. We were playing and grandma got a kitty statue down. Guess what Sofia did. She gave the statue some of her puffs and her sippy cup. Well grandma said that's it we have to get her a kitty. So off to the store we went. Grandma and Sofia had found 4 kitty's. Grandma asked Sofia which one she wanted. I could see this was going to take awhile. So we all sat on the floor with the kitty's all lined up. I asked Sofia which one did she want. Guess what she picked one up and kissed it. I said that must be the one. Well we couldn't leave with just one. Grandma needed one for her house too. So Sofia picked out a smaller one for grandma and grandpa's house. When we got back to grandma's Sam the really kitty was sitting on a plant stand and Sofia tried to give him her sippy cup. She hugs and kisses it. If daddy or I try to give it a hug she sure is over there taking it away from you. She told daddy my kitty and took it from him. Sofia took the kitty to bed tonight.

1 comment:

Jennifer and Kevin McFatridge said...

I thought you both lost your minds and took her to pick out a real kitty. I think the boys deserve a vote when it comes to a potential new roomie.