Monday, June 11, 2007

Swimming






Big Day, Sofia turned 16mos yesterday. We have been home 7mos. So how did we celebrate? Sofia and I went over to Katelyn's house for a cookout. Jen and Kevin are leaving and we wanted to get together before they move. We went swimming. The swimming pool was 88. It was so nice. Sofia was scared at first. Katelyn is a little fish. The girls played so well together. We need to get together more often. I want Kevin and Vince to know I won't post the photo's they took with my camera while I was gone. But Kevin I have them saved.

2 comments:

Jennifer and Kevin McFatridge said...

Remember...this is "see ya soon"...No Good bye's, no sadness. We had a lot of fun with Sofia at the pool. We will see you soon.

grandmarockton5 said...

Sure wish Grandma Rockton could come ,TOOOOO! I really don't spoil children???? Ask mine I'm MEAN MOM!