Thursday, May 31, 2007

Sad News

We got some sad news yesterday. We met Kevin and Jenn at a waiting family group. And have been friends ever since. They came over yesterday to tell us they are moving. I still can't believe it. I was hoping when they got there daughter we would get together more. I'm sad, happy and jealous. Sad there leaving, happy for them, and jealous I would love to move out of state. Just don't know which state to move too. We will keep in touch and once they get there daughter we will be the first one's asking when are you coming back or when can we come see the baby.

2 comments:

Jennifer and Kevin McFatridge said...

NO SADNESS!!!! We will be friends forever---we are connected because of China, our children and because of who we all are.
You know, Sofia is going to show our little one the ropes!!!

grandmarockton5 said...

Grandma Rockton needs another Child to spoil so I'll need to see her tooooo