Sunday, April 29, 2007

Anniversary













Do you know what you were doing 6 months ago? We were meeting our daughter Sofia for the first time!! Wow, how time goes by. We still remember the first time we saw her. As I type this I have tears in my eyes. What an amazing child we have been blessed with. I can't believe how much Sofia has changed in just 6mos. We celebrated today by going to lunch at a place called Sophia's. After lunch we enjoyed the day by playing outside, taking a walk and a nap. Sofia and I went out for dinner. (Daddy was working overtime) If it's in God's plan for Sofia to have a brother or a sister we can start the process.

1 comment:

Pop-Pop * Nana said...

Looks like you had a wonderful day~ The time has gone so fast, we think Sofia would love a little brother or sister :) Love you~