Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Motherhood

I just became a real mom. Sofia took about an hour nap today. She was just sitting on my lap which I thought she might fall back to sleep. But no all of a sudden @##@#@ came out and was all over me and her. What an experience. I almost lost my lunch. So I had to get both of us undressed. What a mess that was. Who first?? She won that one. Then it was my turn. Daddy was at work but after we were both clean, I called him. He was sick for the last 2 days. I tried to tell him he had to come home since, she got it from him. He said I was out of luck on that one. Let's just pray I don't get it.

3 comments:

Jennifer and Kevin McFatridge said...

You will definitely get it...just give it time. Hope she is feeling better soon.

Jennifer and Kevin McFatridge said...

Also...I'm sure you will not forget the response Steve gave you. You'll be able to pull that card out of the deck when the time is appropriate.

Welcome to Motherhood Mellissa. Can't wait for those moments.

JENN

grandmarockton5 said...

Yes! Mellissa with the memory of an elephant!!!! Steve beware!