Monday, October 08, 2007

Randa and Sofia Reunion!!!!










We got a call this afternoon from the family we traveled with. Randy, Jera and Randa were on their way to Rockford. Sofia and Randa were crib mates. I'm so glad that we got to see them again. Steve, Sofia and I went to their Hotel. The girls were so good. I really think they remember each other. They invited us to dinner. Sofia and I went. Daddy had to go to work. I took some photo's. I wish I had taken more at dinner. Randa is a clean eater unlike someone else. Sofia had her dinner all over her. Randa didn't even have one piece of food on her. I wish I would have taken a photo of them eating so you could see. Sofia gave them all a hug. The girls gave kisses to each other. I hope that we can get together again. I wished we lived closer, so the girls could see each other more. We did talk about meeting half way.

No comments: